Sunday, September 15, 2013

Thank you followers and subscribers!

100!

To mark Belched from the Depths reaching 100 followers I'd like to take a moment to thank all my followers and other subscribers for your interest, comments and shared appreciation for the kinds of games and miniatures I cover here.

It's not always an easy road. A blog with a niche interest is one thing if you play to that core interest. In my case I've got several interests, all niche, which means some of you may have arrived for the old school D&D, and others for the Necromunda or Hordes, etc. I fear, for example, that by including so much miniatures content I'm unlikely to gain real traction among the OSR blogs, even though I feel a strong affinity with them. But, since there's no way I'm doing multiple blogs I have to simply trust that what I find cool many of you will too, even if it's not what you came for. And if I haven't posted that stuff you like best in awhile, hopefully it all comes around to cover all the bases in short enough cycles. There's lots more of everything coming down the pipe I'm excited to share, that is I've got over thirty drafts of posts and add more all the time, it's just a matter of how much time I can carve out to keep the posts rolling out.

Thanks again, all, I wouldn't be doing it without your interest and support!

3 comments:

  1. Happy 100th and great Lightroom article.


    PS I love Precious Roy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers, thanks and glad you're a fan too! It's been awhile since I watched any Sifl & Olley.... holds up well!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete