Saturday, December 10, 2011

Painted: Ral Partha Orc Warchief

Get the flash player here: http://www.adobe.com/flashplayer
Generally I like the figure but it would be a lot better if it had a neck. While he hasn't shown up in a game yet, this fig will serve as a half-orc (either a pc or a leader for a band of orcs), though Ral Partha intended him to be a full blooded orc. Btw, where I intend to use the fig for a slightly different purpose than intended, as here, do you think it's better to use the catalog title as the post title as I've done here (in order to be easier to find in case someone's looking for pics of this fig) or use the role I've chosen? I ask because I've got several other cases like this coming down the pipe.

Manufacturer: Ral Partha
Line: Personalities
Catalog title: Orc War Chieftain
Catalog #: 01-160
Release date: 198?
Sculptor: Tom Meier
Date painted: 2010

1 comment:

  1. The details on the interior rim of the shield offset the other colors perfectly.

    ReplyDelete