Saturday, June 9, 2018

3 Necromunda Scavvies

I continue to finish figures long languishing on the workbench. With the addition of these three, my scavvies could be put into action, though I'd like to have another scaly and some zombies first. WIP shots of two of these converted figs can be seen in my previous posts on scavvies.
 

Left to right these are a converted Marauder Miniatures scavvy (Aly Morrision), a converted Gorkamorka ork, and a lightly modified Grenadier Future Warriors figure (Mark Copplestone).






Seems I didn't get a pic of the figure with spiked mace before I primed him. At that point I had replaced his hands and weapons and added to his nose and chin to make it clear he was wearing a mask (I don't think that was the intent of the original sculpt). In this pic here I've cut him at the ankles and made him taller, and modified his raiment. After this picture was taken I also added a belt.
By now you know how I am about reference pics. Here's the reference I used for this figure's tabbard in case you're interested. His tabbard is a source of status and the envy of his peers, a relic from the world they're cut off from.

No comments:

Post a Comment